5th March 2013, 01:40 PM
palakgiria

How to join company secretary after doing graduation in B.Com stream?

I had done my graduation in bcom stream now i want to join the company secretary so how can i do the registration can you kindly suggest me .

15th July 2013, 07:05 PM
whiteblossom

Default Re: How to join company secretary after doing graduation in B.Com stream?

To join as a company secratary you have do some management course after B.Com . The management courses like MBA , BBA , BBM ,BMS etc will help you to work as a company secratary .

8th December 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join company secretary after doing graduation in B.Com stream?

what is the procedure to join company secretary course after 12th and ignou is the right place to do that?

19th May 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I had done my post graduction in M.COM now I want to join company secretary course . so can you please guide me , how can I apply .

25th August 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CS after graduation? What is the procedure for CS? I want to know each and every details of becoming CS.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?