6th March 2013, 09:36 AM
azarudheenmosa

How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine

Hi, I am an Indian, pursuing my BE Avionics degree in National Aerospace University khai, Ukraine. I am heading towards final year of my degree. I wish to do Masters in Germany, what are the admission procedures, the exams that are necessary for me to undergo and I'd like to know the best Universities in Germany.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue master in Avionics or Navigation? I am a student in BS Avionics
  2. Names of the universities to pursue masters programme in Germany in the field of Aerospace?
  3. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  4. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  6. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  7. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  9. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  10. Time required to complete space engineering?
  11. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  12. How can I pursue masters from civil stream in Germany?
  13. Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  15. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  16. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  17. Which are the universities offering masters of technology?
  18. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?