30th March 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for?

hello sir!
i have scored 30.69 marks in GATE2011 and i am belong to general category.can i'll get scholarship in MTech ang sugest me about colleges.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  2. Can I apply CBSE merit scholarship for my PG course also?
  3. Can I apply for scholarship now after qualifying GATE in my 2nd semester of M.Tech?
  4. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship with GATE marks?
  5. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  6. How to do part time M.Tech CSE after scoring 33.33 marks? Which are the colleges?
  7. What are the different scholarship available by giving individual Exam after clearing GATE?
  8. Procedure to study M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 23 marks in GATE?
  9. Possibilities for admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in CSE GATE? Where can I avail the scholarship?
  10. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
  11. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  12. Can I get MHRD scholarship to study M.Tech in JNTU, Osmania University or CBIT? Eligibility to apply? Is there any interview scheduled for scholarship?
  13. Mtech admission 2010 based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get scholarship without appearing GATE? Which colleges do offer scholarship(without GATE) during M.Tech.?
  15. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  16. How much scholarship we can get for doing Ph.D by qualifying the GATE exam? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  18. Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?
30th March 2011, 12:36 PM
cricket007
Banned

Default Re: Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for?

dear friends,

for gate qualified student taking admission in iits,

scholarship: 12000 to 14000 pm

The 7 Institutes -

Zone 1 – Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
Zone 2 – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Zone 3 – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Zone 4 – Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Zone 5 – Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Zone 6 – Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Zone 7 – Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Zone 8 – Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee

check the officiak website...........................
30th March 2011, 08:11 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for?

hi...
you have cleared the gate exam so you surely are eligible for the scholarship of 8000 rupees per month from the government of India irrespective of the college you take admission in ,
by seeing you marks i could not say which college you could get admission unless i know your branch in which you have given exam in,
but as an general observation i could say that your score is an average score and there is an very slim chance that you may get admission in colleges like the iits because you are an general category student irrespective of your branch or area you choose to do m.tech in
30th April 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

if i take admission in m.e. after pass the gate in any goverment college the scholership is given to me yes or not
1st June 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

whether Gate schoplorship is applicble for regional. govt engineering colleges.......... for ex ....UVCE...bengaluru
9th June 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i got 27 marks in gate under open catery can i get stifund in m.tech
10th June 2011, 11:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir!
i have scored 30.69 marks in GATE2011 and i am belong to general category.can i'll get scholarship in MTech ang sugest me about colleges.
Thank you
your score is too low so can try for your state university.you have no chance for IIT and NIT.

you have a valid gate score so if you are join in any institute which is UGC approved then you will be the member of UGC scholarship.

the scholarship is 8,000 per month.

so best of luck
14th July 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

can i get chance to join mtech..i was disqualify in gate exam.. wt r alternative chances to join.
29th July 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

can i cleare gate exam without joining any institute???

how???
7th September 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am GATE qualified and I have taken admission to ME. But due to late admission, the seat alloted to me is through general quota and not from the gate quota.
I wanted to know that am I eligible for scholarship?
20th September 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the necessary formalities for applying gate scholarship with a valid gate score ?
28th September 2011, 08:04 PM
sylishneha

FRIEND YOU see, GATE Qualifying Rank for MTECH IIT and Scholarships is varied year to year.

but roughly if you get 60 marks out of 100, then you ave a chance to get the chance in iits.

and your scholarship will be in the range of 8000/- to 14000/- p.m.

28th September 2011, 08:05 PM
sylishneha

FRIEND YOU see, GATE Qualifying Rank for MTECH IIT and Scholarships is varied year to year.

but roughly if you get 60 marks out of 100, then you ave a chance to get the chance in iits.

and your scholarship will be in the range of 8000/- to 14000/- p.m.

29th November 2011, 10:13 PM
tuntunia

hello

dear friends,

for gate qualified student taking admission in iits,

scholarship: 12000 to 14000 pm

The 7 Institutes -

Zone 1 – Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
Zone 2 – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Zone 3 – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Zone 4 – Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Zone 5 – Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Zone 6 – Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Zone 7 – Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Zone 8 – Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
16th March 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir!
i have scored 30 marks in GATE2012 and i am belong to OBC category.can i'll get scholarship in MTech ang sugest me about colleges.
Thank you
17th March 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

my mark is 18, score -148 and AIR is 728 from Geology and Geophysics paper i am not eligible for IIT i know but, i want to know what is a valid gate score? which everyone says and i want to know is my score a valid score or not ?
18th March 2012, 08:36 AM
mohanamurthy

Question Re: Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for?

hello sir ,
my Geology and Geophysics Gate2012 marks is 18 , score - 148 and AIR 728 definitely IIT not possible but my question is am i eligible for any other institute ?, they ask for valid gate score what is a valid gate score ? do i have a valid gate score ?, my wish is to do mtech in geoscience , geology , petroleum , exploration or any kind of application oriented of such deciplines
18th March 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have secured 33 marks in gate 2012 belongs to OBC how much scholarship i can get??
and please tell me good colleges for m.tec in environment sciences which i can get from this score
31st May 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir!
i have scored 33.34 marks in GATE2012 and i am belong to general category.can i'll get scholarship in MTech and sugest me about colleges only in punjab which can provide me schlorship.
can i get admission in punjab university,chandigarh or PEC university of technology ,chandigarh??
there are 20 seats in punjab university. i have also filled the form of entrance exam of punjab university.
can you tell me what was the cutt off last year for the punjab univ entrance exam???
Thank you
1st October 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i am gate qualified student and take admission in ugc approved govt. college...can i'll get the scholarship????what is the procedure to get the scholarship....plz tell me....
5th April 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
I got 13000 rank with 35.6 normalized marks in GATE 2014-ECE and i belong to general category. May i know in which Institutions i will get admissions. please, reply me soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?