6th March 2013, 06:10 PM
mitali dalal

How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student

i am right now in 12th and want to do bsc in microbiology.. But i wanted to know biotech or biochemistry or life sciences is much better and.... I want to pursue my phd abroad.... So do i have to to give gre for that.. Whats the whole procedure

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  2. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  3. Is it mandatory to have papers published to pursue PhD Abroad?
  4. Studying PhD in Abroad with scholarship for M.A.(English) student?
  5. What are the scholarships given to pursue Ph.D programme abroad?
  6. Is it possible to pursue Economics Hons while in class 12th?
  7. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  8. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  9. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  10. Can I pursue Law after passing 12th?
  11. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  12. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [New]
  14. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  15. Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?
  16. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  17. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  18. How to do a job in abroad to pursue CA? I am going to complete my 12th in commerce with Maths
5th April 2013, 06:36 PM
being aman

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student

All the courses you mentioned are good courses, for making good career in these courses

the main thing you should keep in mind is that you get admission in a good

college/institute like IIsc/BITS/IITs etc as these are very technical courses and requires

proper guidance.

First of all for pursuing PhD abroad you need to have a Masters degree with that you

need to clear GRE/IELTS/TOEFL with good scores depending on the country in which

admission is sought.

Apart from these exams many universities take students via GATE score but for that you

need at least 95 percentile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?