7th March 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force? What is the qualification required for selection?

Hello I am Priyanka Menghare .I want to join indian air force. So for that my question is what qualification is required for selection?

15th July 2013, 09:38 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force? What is the qualification required for selection?

Hai,

Girls are not eligible for Indian Airforce but girls are eligible for Indian airforce after completion of your graduation through CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam, this exam conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-

For indian airforce and naval academy:-
The candidate should have to complete graduation in engineering from a recognised university.

The age limits for indian naval academy are 19 years to 22 years,

The age limits for indian airforce are 19 years to 23 years.

For Indian military and officers training academy:-
The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

The age limits for Indian military academy are 19 years to 24 years,

The age limits for officers training academy 19 year to 25 years.

No age relaxation.

You must be a citizen of india.

Male and female both are eligible for this exam.

Selection process:-

Written exam,

Personal interview,

Medical test.

CDS physical standards:-

For more details visit

Best of luck.
15th June 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force? What is the qualification required for selection?

sir am adhique from kerala . i have completed my 12 from national institute of open schooling with 55 per marks in phy che and maths . am i eligible to join in indian navy or in indian air force . or please suggest me a good option in defence where i can earn good salary nd provide a btter service
15th June 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

sir am adhique from kerala . i have completed my 12 from national institute of open schooling with 55 per marks in phy che and maths . am i eligible to join in indian navy or in indian air force . or please suggest me a good option in defence where i can earn good salary nd provide a btter service
6th September 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am mantu dey from assam. I havecompleted my 10 from dhekiauli high school for 60 parcantage . am join in indian air force .or please suggest me good option in defence where i can earn good salary and provide a better service.
31st March 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How to drive fighter jet.what are the fighter's are there.what are the languages need for Indian AIR FORCE
24th May 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

sir I am G.Vinod Kumar I have completed my 10th standard with 85./.percentage. Now I am studying 12th standard . May I know what is the percentage required for 12th standard. What are the languages need for the Indian AIR FORCE. Can you please suggest me a good option in defence where i can earn good salary and provide better service
10th February 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What is educational requirements for air force what percentage must have in 12th class
6th July 2017, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am Kishan kumar das from nepal. I have completed 10th standard with 80% and now i am studying 11 standard. may i know the what percentage is required in standard 12 in biology subject . what are the language required for the Air force or Indian navy and what is the best way to select in indian navy.
10th October 2018, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am tarun. I have completed my 10th with 85 % and inter MEC 80% and degrees b.com honour with 51% are my educational qualifications are accepted to an accounts clerk job for air force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?