7th March 2013, 11:23 PM
ankeeta t kapse

How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch

I have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch and now i want to get admission in robotics engineering, so please tell me procedure for getting admission in robotics engineering and name of the colleges in maharashtra that offers robotics engineering .

Related Questions:
  1. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  2. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  3. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  5. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  6. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  7. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  8. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  10. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  15. How to take admission in B.E Automobile engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 70%
  16. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  17. How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?
  18. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
8th March 2013, 12:18 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch

hi,

YOU HAVE TO APPLY LEET EXAM.

LEET stand for Lateral Entry Entrance Test

- LEET exam is for the diploma students who want to join in engineering

Eligibility :

- You should have at least a 60% in Diploma.

- Maximum age limit is of 28 years.

- You must not have any backlogs left in Diploma.

If you get qualified in the LEET exam you will directly get admission to second year of engineering.

all the best............................
12th June 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch

I am completed diploma in electronics after what is the better combination in BE
21st June 2013, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch and now i want to get admission in robotics engineering, so please tell me procedure for getting admission in robotics engineering and name of the colleges in maharashtra that offers robotics engineering .
4th July 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i am alot interested in dng robotics engineering and i am now last year E&tc engineering student.so plz tell me how can i get admisson for robotics eng.? Thank u
5th November 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

can i get admisson in the field of robotics after completing my bsc general science
14th June 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for robotics engineering after 12th and other procedures..?
29th August 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

: How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
22nd May 2021, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

can a Indian boy study abroad for b-tech in robotics and Ai engineering .after completing diploma in Indian collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?