8th March 2013, 03:21 AM
yasir mustafa

Any university in USA which is offering bachelor degree in mechanical engineering on full scholarships to pakistani students

i want to know that is there in any university which in USA which is offering bachelors degree in mechanical engineering on full scholarshps to pakistani students through ou the four years. if yes then tell me the details of scholarship and the list of universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  2. List of scholarship exams to study MBA in Abroad? -- [New]
  3. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering?
  4. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  5. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  6. Best college for psychology honors and admission details
  7. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score?? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get full scholarships for undergraduate studies in USA?
  9. Syllabus and the date for AAI Jr Law manager post?
  10. Best foreign universities in the world offering specialization in Aerospace Engineering?
  11. For MS in Mechanical Engineering which is the best country, USA or Germany? Are scholarships available in both the countries?
  12. Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?
  13. Which field is suitable for me after passing B.Tech? I want to study in foreign countries
  14. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  15. Which USA universities offer full scholarships for undergraduate international students?
  16. What are the scholarships for electronics students for M.Tech or MBA in USA Canada
  17. Scholarship for B.Tech student who has secured 95% in 12th standard?
  18. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?