8th March 2013, 01:55 PM
Bappa.Ghosh

How to pursue career in the field of marine engineering? I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineeirng

Dear Sir,
I am presently studying B.Tech.in Mechanical Engineering and my final exam will be completed by June,2013.Thereafter I would like to persue my career in the field of Marine Engineering.Would you please suggest me the name of the courses and Institutes for future study and career advancement.Looking for your favourable guidence in this matter shortly.

Regards,
Pinaki Ghosh

Related Questions:
  1. What can I after passing 12th PCM?
  2. Can I get a job in Merchant Navy if I am a Civil Engineer?
  3. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any entrance test to pursue Aviation or Marine after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in NIT?
  5. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  6. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course? -- [New]
  7. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  9. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  10. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which course do I have to do after Mechanical Engineering so as to pursue Marine Engineering? Will I face any problems if I didnt score 60% in PCM?
  12. What are the career opportunities in Marine engineer after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I start my career in Marine Engineering after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 65%?
  14. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  15. Can marine engineering only be done after graduating in mechanical engineering by doing GME course?
  16. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  17. How to take marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  18. How to pursue career in Mechanical Engineering? How to apply in abroad? Which are the institutes offering the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?