8th March 2013, 05:04 PM
Jaymondal006

How to go for MBA course after passing 11th commerce? I have completed graduation with Accountancy honors

Sir,
I am a student of 11.commerce.I was thinking to complete my graduation with Accountancy honors and then i will go for the MBA Course. So please sir tell me is it a right option for me to get a job in future?

please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  2. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  3. Which course will be good for me while doing B.Com in Accountancy Honors? Are there any courses related to Fashion Designing in which I can do PG? Eligibility criteria for doing the courses?
  4. Can I do B.Ed after passing graduation in Commerce?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after passing graduation in Commerce?
  6. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  7. Is there a good future in MBA finance and IT? I have completed my graduation in English Honors
  8. What should I do if my Maths is weak but theory subjects are good? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do B.Ed on the basis of graduation?
  10. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  11. Model question papers for 11th standard commerce, accountancy, business maths, economics
  12. Can I do B.Ed based upon my graduation degree? MAy I teach in school while pursuing B.Ed?
  13. Eligibility to apply in B.Ed for Commerce student? While studying B.Ed can I teach in any school?
  14. How to take up Geography honors after passing 11th and 12th
  15. How to do MBA if I am a commerce post graduate student
  16. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to do PG in Economics after passing graduation in commerce with 50%?
  18. List of good colleges in Thiruvananthapuram for doing MBA? I'm in 11th and have taken commerce with informatics practicess(Java)
24th July 2013, 07:26 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to go for MBA course after passing 11th commerce? I have completed graduation with Accountancy honors

Hi

MBA is a post graduation course,
any post graduation course, requires you to have graduation degree first.

since you are in 11th, try go get good marks in 12th,

After 12th choose the graduation field of your choice and complete your graduation with good marks.

Once you have done your graduation, you need to appear for various mba entrance exams such as

CAT, XAT , ZAT, GMAT, TISS. ATMA, SNAP, NMAT etc, and score very high percentile.

if you score very high percentile, you would be given call for GD and PI from reputed mba colleges.

perform well in GD and PI and you will have good chance of getting selected.

All the best
3rd February 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for MBA course after passing 11th commerce? I have completed graduation with Accountancy honors

Sir iam studying 11th bipc course after this what course should i do please advise me for the right course iam interested in bussiness
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?