8th March 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good package after passing B.Tech Petroleum?

now i am thinking about b.tech with petroleum so ijust want to know that which of the collage or university is best for this. and with this can i get good package

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses offered after passing B.Tech? How to get into Petroleum industry?
  2. Is is good to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University? Gujarat? Is the certificate from this university good or valid outside?
  3. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  4. Is Bhagwant University a good college to do B.Tech in Petroleum engineering?
  5. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  6. What is a good salary package after passing 12th with PCM?
  7. Details of Oil and Petroleum companies providing 6 or 12 months Industrial training? -- [New]
  8. Reservoir engineering or Production engineering? Which is better?
  9. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  10. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  11. Which are the courses that I can do for higher studies in Petroleum Sector?
  12. How can I manage to get a good package of 7 to 8 Lakhs? I have passed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering from DCE
  13. Is NIMS University good for B.Tech in petroleum university
  14. Who are the major recruiters for Petroleum Engineering? Is Bhagwant University Ajmer a good university?
  15. Is petroleum engineering a good field? what is the scope and job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Placements for CSE and ECE branches? What is the maximum salary offered?
  17. Petroleum filed obs are not for girls? Future of Petroleum engineering?
  18. Which institute is better for Petroleum Engineering?
24th July 2013, 07:18 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a good package after passing B.Tech Petroleum?

HI

Oil and GAs is the highest paying sector.
Its future is very bright as the whole economy is depended on Oil and GAS.
Just like stocks, even crudes are traded as its know as black gold.

One who has Professional Degree in Petroleum Technology under one's belt will find employment opportunities in government undertakings like Indian Oil, Oil India Limited, HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited), BP (British Petroleum) and ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation).

Thus, you can go for it without any doubt provided you have interest.
Indian Institute of Petroleum management is the best institute

all the best
24th July 2013, 07:23 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a good package after passing B.Tech Petroleum?

HI

Oil and GAs is the highest paying sector.
Its future is very bright as the whole economy is depended on Oil and GAS.
Just like stocks, even crudes are traded as its know as black gold.

One who has Professional Degree in Petroleum Technology under one's belt will find employment opportunities in government undertakings like Indian Oil, Oil India Limited, HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited), BP (British Petroleum) and ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation).

Thus, you can go for it without any doubt provided you have interest.
Indian Institute of Petroleum management is the best institute

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?