8th March 2013, 07:53 PM
ishtakali

How to go for Inplant Training if I am a student of 3rd year civil department?

i am a student of 3 year civil depart ment i would like to go for the implant training plz help me for the companies where should i go for for more details plz mail to the
[email protected]

26th July 2013, 12:10 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to go for Inplant Training if I am a student of 3rd year civil department?

Hi Ali

Since you are in 3rd year and want to go for inplant training.
You may choose the following ways.

- you may talk to your Campus Placement Cell
Ask them to arrange for your summer training

- you may ask your alumni
Alumni are always happy to help. If any of your alumni are working with such companies, they would help you

- Find the contact of companies HR and send them your CV and cover letter

- You may push your CV through any friend/relative who are working in such company at good position to respective HR

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?