12th March 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

i have completed my diploma in electronics & telecommunication so i want to join robotics engineering now. so what is the further process for that ? plz inform me as early as you can.also inform colleges for same in mumbai region

Related Questions:
  1. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  2. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  3. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  4. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  5. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  6. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  7. How should I become a robotics engineer after diploma?
  8. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.? -- [New]
  9. Which degree course can I join after completing diploma in engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  10. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  12. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  14. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  16. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  17. Can i join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
18th October 2013, 03:38 PM
JETAIRWAYS

Default Re: How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

There are different way through which you can go for Robotics engineering in different colleges.You have to check the websites of the colleges which are offering this course.Here is the list of colleges..

Jawaharlal Nehru university,

Indian school of mines, Dhanbad,

BITS(Birla Institute of Technology and Science), Mesra,

National Institute of Technology(NIT),

University of Madras, Chennai,

Karnataka university,

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies,

Banaras Hindu university,

Jadavpur university Factly of engineering and technology,

Indian Institute of Technology,

University of Delhi, Delhi.
28th December 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

How to take admission after complete machanical enginnering diploma in robotics
23rd August 2016, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission after complete machanical enginnering diploma in robotics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?