12th March 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to know the fees structure for Visual communication

With regards,

Isabell

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  2. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College?
  3. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola college?
  5. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same?
  6. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  7. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  8. Fee details about B.Sc Visual Communication course in aided or Self finance College?
  9. Fee structure for BSc Visual Effect Course?
  10. Benefits of doing Visual Communication in Coimbatore? Fee details of the colleges offering the course?
  11. Date of issue of forms undergraduate programs? What is the fee structure? Since I am an Arts student can I opt for Visual Communication or Geography, Tourism, Travel Management or Public Administration?
  12. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  13. Career in BARC after B.Sc in Visual Communication?
  14. Fee details about MSc Visual Communication course in Loyola College? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for MSc Visual Communication after passing B.A?
  16. What is the fee structure for 4 years of B.Tech engineering course in Manipal university -- [New]
  17. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  18. B.Ed Visual communication question papers?
17th July 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?

i want to know fees structure in visual communication
14th June 2017, 11:45 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?

Visual communication is a 3 year under graduate course. The full details about eligibility, fee structure in Loyola college for visual communication are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate have completed their 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
- You need to fill the application form, pay the fees and submit the application form.
- If you are in the merit then you'll be called for personal interview.
- If you clear this round then you'll get admission in the Loyola college.

Fee structure:
The fee structure for Loyola college in Visual communications course is around INR 36k per year.
The year wise fees for Visual communication is as follows:
Year 1: Around INR 36k
Year 2: Around INR 36k
Year 3: Around INR 36k
Total: Around INR 108k including all fees like admission, library and other fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?