12th March 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for summer training after doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication from CH(Bhilai)

sir/mam,
i am 3rd year student of Electronic and telecommunication from c.g.(Bhilai)
can i apply for summer training

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  2. Where can i do summer training program in Mumbai after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication
  3. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  4. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  5. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  7. How may I do summer training in Delhi NCR? List of government or non-Government companies I can apply for? I'm a B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) 3rd year student
  8. I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  10. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  12. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  13. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  14. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  15. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  16. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  18. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
15th October 2015, 07:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for summer training after doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication from CH(Bhilai)

Yes, you can apply for the Summer training program being a third year candidate of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.

You can apply for summer training in following companies:

1. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.

2. Indian Oil and Corporation limited.

3. Bharat Heavy Electrical limited.

4. Airport Authority of Indian limited etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?