12th March 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Information about Clerk jobs in banks? I am from commerce stream

i want to knw that clerk jobs in banks is okay or not for girls ,and other alternative bank job after completing 12th from commerce stream and what is the percentage required

13th March 2013, 08:21 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about Clerk jobs in banks? I am from commerce stream

Examination for Clerical job in bank generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 Public sector banks.

Eligibility for SBI & IBPS clerical Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National.
-Should have either completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board or have completed Graduation in any stream from arecognised University.
-Should be within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good command over computer operation.

The candidate having completed 10th with 60% marks is also eligible to apply for IBPS clerical exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
14th March 2013, 06:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Clerk jobs in banks? I am from commerce stream

Bank jobs are suitable for both boys and girls. Graduation is the basic qualification prescribed by IBPS. No specific percentage of marks is required for clerical post. For SBI Clerk, pass in 12th with a minimum of 60% marks is the basic qualification required. Upper age limit for the position is 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?