31st March 2011, 05:57 PM
lisa pandit

Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form?

i am a student of civil engg. btech going to complete my 4th sem.
i wanted to know that what is the procedure if i want to do the training in ntpc in summer. From where i can get the application forms?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  2. How can I get application form to apply for Summer Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply?
  3. What is the procedure followed to know if we are selected for summer training in NTPC?
  4. From where I will get the application form of Summer Training organized by NTPC?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting summer training in NTPC? Where to get the application forms?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in NTPC, Singharauli?
  7. Procedure for industrial training in NTPC, Kahalgaon during summer?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training in NTPC, Bihar? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  10. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  11. How to apply for summer training in NTPC? Last date of application?
  12. How to apply for summer training at NTPC? Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  14. Application procedure for summer training at NTPC Singrauli?
  15. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  17. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
  18. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
18th April 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form?

last date of receive summer application form 2011?
19th April 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form?

im 4th sem b.tech electrnics studen..can i take summer trainning in ntpc
22nd April 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for summer traning in NTPC(delhi) in HR
6th May 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

i need a permission letter to ask permission from ntpc to do mini project
6th May 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

PROCEDURE for training in NTPC for b.tech 3 year cse student
4th June 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

i want to the summer training in ntpc ,bhagalpur, bihar in july 2011 so please send me application form to apply at the email:-rjshkumar580@ gmail.com
24th June 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to do training in summer vacation in NTPC,KAHALGAON.so from where i can get application letter for this.RANJAN KUMAR
8th July 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING IN NTPC. I HAVE 73% TILL 5TH SEMESTER FROM UPTU. FROM WHERE I CAN GET APPLICATION LETTER. CONTACY NO 8126918643
EMAIL ID [email protected]
29th September 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

is there any spesific time to do summer training in ntpc ?
7th October 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to do summer training in NTPC. I had completed diploma in electronics and communication with CPI 81.7%. Please reply me. [email protected].
10th October 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

I AM VIBHAKAR RANJAN AND I AM THE STUDENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 3RD SEM.HOW CAN I GET TRANING AQPPLICATION FORM.
11th October 2011, 04:15 PM
manish kumar sa

my self manish kumar,sir i want application form.
16th October 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of AE&I from iter 3rd sem.i want to do summer training in NTPC,I want application form.
9th December 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma student branch mechanical can i do the vocational training
23rd December 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

myself sucheta asthana ,a postgraduate in environmental science want to do internship at ntpc,please give me information regarding it
24th December 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me process of training
2nd February 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do training for two months June and July. how can i apply for this? plz tell me ?
11th February 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC(surat) after 2nd year b-tech in ECE
24th February 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,,,,,,,,,,,i m ramakant sharma,,b.e. student from a private collage so i want dolng training in ntpc so tell me about some info. about training summer
25th February 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to do training in summer vacation in NTPC,KAHALGAON may 2012.so please send me application form to apply at the email:-rkshsharma40@ gmail.com.
I AM RAKESH KUMAR AND I AM THE STUDENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 6TH SEM.
20th March 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

last date of receive summer application form 2012

THANK YOU............
22nd March 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i m student of b.tech 2nd yr. mech. branch i want to do summer trang plz give me info.
29th March 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i have completed BE 3rd year in EX branch i want to do summer trang plz give me info
1st April 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to do training in summer vacation in NTPC,Dadari may 2012.so please send me application form to apply at the email:-santoshdv511@ gmail.com.
I AM SANTOSH KUMAR yadavAND I AM THE STUDENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING 6TH SEM . And sir also inform me the last date of reciveing form
8th May 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to d training from ntpc kashimpur for my best performance in future..tell me the procedure for applying and last date ...
14th May 2012, 05:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to do traning summer vacation in ntpc barhplease send me application form email id [email protected]
18th May 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

hello...this is anurag, 3rd b.tech , ece, please tell me names of industries which offering industry oriented mini projects for b.tech 3rd year students........and also tell me the procedure to apply
23rd November 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to the summer training in ntpc ,dadri in june 2013 so please send me application form to apply at the email:[email protected]
19th January 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir
I want to summer training in new delhi
i am student 2 year is completed mechanical branch so i want 2 trainin NTPC
so plz give me training
13th March 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

My self Abdur Raheem Zafar and i am student of B.Tech 6th sem(M.E.) and i want to perform summer training in NTPC,so please tell me the procedure for that at following add
[email protected]
20th March 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR I M STUDENT OF MEWAR UNIVERSITY AND IN NEXT YEAR I WANT TO TRAINING IN NTPC FOR 6 MONTH......SO PLZ HELP
22nd March 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am student of mechanical branch in engg. from pcem bhilai.
i want to do summer vocation trainning in june 2013 from ntpc korba,please give me application form
15th July 2013, 10:39 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

NTPC is a government company and its difficult to get reply from NTPC as they receive thousand of application for summer trainning.
Generally company give application form for summer training as most trainee get their on the basis of contacts

Try to find contacts/relative/friend etc who are working in these company at top position. you may ask them to push your CV to respective HR.
Company give priority to their employees.

All the best
4th February 2014, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

i want to the summer training in ntpc bhagalpur(bihar) june 2014 so please send me application form to apply at the email:-akshaysharma733@
25th February 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam.. i want a aplication form of training center of this institution.. so will you tell us the procedure for applying it... my email id is [email protected].. plz rply as soon as possible...
19th March 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,i am studying in 3rd year mechanical branch of itm university in gwlior (m.p). i want to know procedure for summer training in ntpc delhi.so plz sir/madam u r tall me procedure .so plz reply my email id. thankyou

[email protected]
10th April 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/Madam... i want a aplication form of training center of your power plant.... so will you tell me the procedure for applying it... my email id is [email protected].... plz reply as soon as sir
10th March 2016, 07:24 PM
skdas123

Post Re: Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form?

I am a student of mechanical engg. btech going to complete my 4th sem.
I want to know that what is the procedure if i want to do the training in NTPC in summer.From where i can get the application forms ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?