15th March 2013, 04:55 PM
senthamizharasu

How to get job assurance after finishing B.E? I am studying 3rd year ECE

sir,
iam studing 3rd year ece [73%]in AMACE at kanchipuram i want job assurance for after finishing b.e and then what can i do for good job for after finishing B.E

Related Questions:
  1. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  3. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  4. can I apply for Railway Job while studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I have opportunities to get a job in Airways? I am studying engineering 3rd year with ECE branch -- [New]
  6. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Is there any chance to join disaster management after studying B.Tech 3rd year
  8. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  9. Can I get a job in ISRO after finishing my UG? What is the procedure to get a job?
  10. How to do MS in Australia? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  11. How to get a job in railway? I am studying 3rd year ECE in Pondicherry University
  12. How should I join Animation? I am studying 3rd year computer science after finishing B.Tech
  13. Information about internship while studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  14. How to get government jobs related to department of ECE? I am a 3rd year ECE student and studying in Kerala
  15. Am I eligible to do internship of 2 months while studying ECE 3rd year
  16. Is M.Tech degree not useful after doing B.Tech ECE in terms of job perspective?
  17. How can I get a job after passing 3rd year ECE? How to get a job in BSNL?
  18. Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
6th May 2017, 06:00 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get job assurance after finishing B.E? I am studying 3rd year ECE

-> Getting job is not so difficult if you have skills and talent .
-> Complete your graduation with atleast 75% .
-> Apply to all the companies where you wish to work, for that you need to prepare resume in an effective manner .Include all the necessary details and achievements , skills and additional talents in impressive way.your resume reflects the interviewer how talented you are.
-> Before attending the interview , be well prepared about the subjects in your field.
-> Have fluency in communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?