16th March 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc in Maths after doing B.E? What is the eligibility?

Im doing B.E.Im intersted in maths. I want to do M.sc in maths by appearing for IIT-JAM.so tell me the eligibility.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Sc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for M.Sc IT? -- [New]
  2. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  3. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  4. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  5. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  6. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  7. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  8. Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for MSc IT? I have done my B.A this year and my subjects are Hindi, History and Sociology
  9. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  10. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  11. Eligibility criteria for appearing in JAM examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for M.Tech maths after completing MSc Maths?
  13. What is the eligibility to get a seat in MSc Maths?
  14. Is B.Ed better than MSc? Can I start MSc in correspondence and B.Ed in regular?
  15. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics?
  16. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  17. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  18. Can I do M.Sc. Maths after CSE? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
15th June 2016, 04:13 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do MSc in Maths after doing B.E? What is the eligibility?

It is not possible to study M.SC in mathematics after completing B.E. After completing engineering one can study master degree in mathematics. In order to study master degree in mathematics, it is important to complete B.SC in mathematics. Only then after bachelor degree in mathematics ,post graduation in mathematics is possible.

Engineering is completely different field in compare to specialization in mathematics, although it is important to study mathematics for studying engineering, but still one can do masers in mathematics by completing only bachelor of engineering. After bachelor of engineering one can study masters of engineering, but post graduation in mathematics is not possible by doing bachelor degree in engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?