17th March 2013, 11:41 AM
Singh.shamsher

What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?

I have passed my mechanical diploma on may 2012.
now i want to go abroad for higher study.
please give me knowledge about b.tech addmission requirements and fee structure for mechanical stream.
when and how can i apply for study visa.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  2. How to get admission in JBT? What is the fee structure and requirement?
  3. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  5. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. What is the admission requirement and qualification for Aerospace Engineering
  8. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  9. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.Tech Mechanical in Australia? What is the admission requirement?
  11. What is the fee structure of MIT Pune Engineering college for B.Tech admission?
  12. What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses? What is the fee structure for full time B.Ed courses?
  13. What is the eligibility requirement to do M.A? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Information about B.E admission procedure? What is the fee requirement for SC candidates?
  15. Fee structure of UPTU for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure of B.Tech IIT course?
  17. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  18. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
28th January 2015, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?

I have passed diploma in electronics and communication in 2012 I have go to abroad for higher study ple tell me for requirement and fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?