1st April 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?

i want to do architectural engineering but i don't know what are all exams, courses etc. for engineering. i want to know what are all the steps from high school for becoming architectural engineer? i mean what subjects to choose after passing 10th and then what to do after 12th. i want everything to know about it .

Related Questions:
1st June 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?

which subjects to choose for architecture??
2nd July 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?

i want to know whether i should do diploma after 10th for architecturing?
31st July 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

how can i opt for architectural engineering after 12th?
10th January 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

whixh all entrance exams do i need to attend to join for this..????
17th January 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

please list top 5 architect colleges in coimbatore
25th May 2012, 09:40 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

you should take the non-medical subjects after 10th standard and after +2,you should go for a test All India Engineering Entrance Exam(AIEEE) where in the aieee form,you should tick for architecture else engineering.I think there are 5 colleges in Punjab which provide architecture that are lovely professional university,pec and 3 others.
18th June 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do architectural engineering but i don't know what are all exams, courses etc. for engineering. i want to know what are all the steps from high school for becoming architectural engineer? i mean what subjects to choose after passing 10th and then what to do after 12th. i want everything to know about it .
well, u have to clear ur +2 with non medical .i.e with maths ,physics and chemistry subjects...nd den after dat...u must ..clear nata exam...nd on d basis of that exams u can get admission to any architectural institute..
GUD LUCK!!
24th September 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

what i have to for becoming an architectural engineer after passing cass xii
22nd January 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

when and which exams r to be given for architecture for students in 12th syjc
maharashtra board
28th April 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

if i gave J.I.T exams after 1 (non-medical)for direct admission in b.tech architecturing is there 2 is imp for me....plz gave me right suggestion......
6th September 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i have taken commerce i.t after 10th so can i become an architecture and i had got 60% in 10th
29th March 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How much cut off needed for sathyama architectural college
8th May 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th ( science ) std. Student. I want to become an IAS officer. But I am confused, that which branch I will join after 12th , art or science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?