1st April 2011, 10:57 AM
TJoy

What should I do after completing MBA in finance? Should I take B.Com, BBA or BMS?

I just completed my 12th in da science stream but i want to do M.B.A(finance)....so taking what shud i complete my graduation...shud i take B.com,B.B.A or B.M.S?????

26th August 2011, 10:06 PM
Revatigurav

Default Re: What should I do after completing MBA in finance? Should I take B.Com, BBA or BMS?

As you said you want to do mba in finance then its better to go with BBA.
Then only you will get a complete idea about MBA. Simultaneously you can prepare for MBA Entrance examinations too.
26th August 2011, 10:08 PM
Revatigurav

Smile Re: What should I do after completing MBA in finance? Should I take B.Com, BBA or BMS?

As you said you want to do mba in finance then its better to go with BBA.
Then only you will get a complete idea about MBA. Simultaneously you can prepare for MBA Entrance examinations too.
26th August 2011, 10:21 PM
jitendra1117

Default Re: What should I do after completing MBA in finance? Should I take B.Com, BBA or BMS?

hi friend
yes friend you can do the mba in finance
for this you should have the ability of unde5rstand it
17th September 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mba in finance after that what i have to do
21st September 2011, 10:51 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjoy View Post
i just completed my 12th in da science stream but i want to do m.b.a(finance)....so taking what shud i complete my graduation...shud i take b.com,b.b.a or b.m.s?????
hi dear,
what r u doing yar u can do other courses like sap etc . But it is totally wrong idea of going towards graduation again.
All the best>
10th April 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed mba in finance after that what i have to do plS Suggest raelier as possible at may email id [email protected] pls sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?