1st April 2011, 09:27 PM
satwick

How can I find a job in Hyderabad after completing diploma in computer engineering and a course in animation?

Dear sir,

I am doing diploma in computer engg, and will be compleating by this june,
through N T T F, Bangalore. I am aged 19 years. Native of Hyderabad.
I woul like to get job at Hyerabad. I have also talanted with animation course
Which compan provides me a suitable job for me?

26th February 2012, 08:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I find a job in Hyderabad after completing diploma in computer engineering and a course in animation?

There are various opportunities for a candidate who has completed his animation course. The numbers of visual studios are rising at a very rapid pace and thus the number of opening for skilled animators is also on the rise. The animators are specifically used for creating educational software’s and e- learning slides. This field is slowly catching up lot of space. Some of the companies you can join are Everon, Edu-Technologies. The various media houses also require animation experts for their various projects.
5th December 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I find a job in Hyderabad after completing diploma in computer engineering and a course in animation?

How i can get a government job in diplamo in computers?
15th January 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME SOME COMPANY NAMES FOR JOB IN DELHI ,AS I HAVE JUST COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA ENGG. WITH COMPUTER SCIENCE.
15th January 2013, 04:51 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PLEASE TELL ME SOME COMPANY NAMES FOR JOB IN DELHI ,AS I HAVE JUST COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA ENGG. WITH COMPUTER SCIENCE.

With a diploma in Computer Science and Technology you can definitely expect good career options in IT, depending on your career interests and priorities. Definitely having a degree course caters to more advantages as compared to diplomas.
You can look for jobs in Hardware, Networking, Web designing, Data Base, programming etc.
If you are keen to pursue further education then would suggest you to opt for a degree course and other than this you may also look in to the various courses related to Hardware, Networking, Designing, Data base management or Network Security, Programming languages and many more as per your area of interest in which you wish to pursue a career.
15th January 2013, 04:52 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by satwick View Post
Dear sir,

With a diploma in Computer Science and Technology you can definitely expect good career options in IT, depending on your career interests and priorities. Definitely having a degree course caters to more advantages as compared to diplomas.
You can look for jobs in Hardware, Networking, Web designing, Data Base, programming etc.
If you are keen to pursue further education then would suggest you to opt for a degree course and other than this you may also look in to the various courses related to Hardware, Networking, Designing, Data base management or Network Security, Programming languages and many more as per your area of interest in which you wish to pursue a career.
15th January 2013, 04:53 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: How can I find a job in Hyderabad after completing diploma in computer engineering and a course in animation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
There are various opportunities for a candidate who has completed his animation course. The numbers of visual studios are rising at a very rapid pace and thus the number of opening for skilled animators is also on the rise. The animators are specifically used for creating educational software’s and e- learning slides. This field is slowly catching up lot of space. Some of the companies you can join are Everon, Edu-Technologies. The various media houses also require animation experts for their various projects.

15th January 2013, 04:54 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: How can I find a job in Hyderabad after completing diploma in computer engineering and a course in animation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How i can get a government job in diplamo in computers?

17th January 2013, 02:37 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

find a job in Hyderabad after completing diploma in computer engineering and a course in animation

1.Web designing

2.programming

3.Data Base

4.Hardware

5.Networking

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17th January 2013, 09:25 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by satwick View Post
Dear sir,

find a job in Hyderabad after completing diploma in computer engineering and a course in animation

1.Web designing

2.programming

3.Data Base

4.Hardware

5.Networking

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?