22nd March 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and duration? I have completed 12th this March

Im completing my +2 in this march. Can u help me, to know the details of the ca course , its fee structure and duration. Please help me. Thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  2. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  3. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  4. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure and Duration of ICWA course after completing 10+2?
  6. Deck Cadet Course Details: Fee Structure, Course Duration?
  7. Details about ICWA course duration and the fee structure? I have completed B.Com Hons in Accountancy with 62%
  8. Possibility to pursue Chartered Accountant course along with graduation? Course duration and fee structure? -- [New]
  9. Complete details including duration and fee structure of course in ICWA?
  10. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  11. What is the duration and the fee structure for ICWA course? I have completed M.Com
  12. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  13. Information about the CS course? Fee structure, duration of the course?
  14. What is the duration of FICO course? Fee structure details? How much salary is issued in the starting?
  15. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  16. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  17. Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?
  18. What is the duration of ICWA course after completion of B.Com? What will be the fee structure for this course?
29th April 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and duration? I have completed 12th this March

hello!!!!im completing my 2 in december2013 with 62%and in accountancy with70% .plzz give me detail of ca syllabus
13th May 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and duration? I have completed 12th this March

I am completing my inter this this and wanted to do ca so please give me the details of the course and fee details
15th May 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im completing my +2 in this march. Can u help me, to know the details of the ca course , its fee structure and duration. Please help me. Thank u
You have to pursue B.com to continue for CA. You can pursue your B.com from NIT Jalandhar, Punjab University, Guru Nanak Dev University and Lovely Professional University.
21st May 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have reappear in 12th commerce in paper business. Can I do. C.A.plz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?