23rd March 2013, 12:47 PM
priyanka408

Any colleges which provide B.Tech through distance learning program?

Is there any university/college which provides B Tech through distance learning program ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  2. Which coaching institutes provide study material in distance learning program?
  3. List of colleges and their fee structure which provide M.Tech degree through distance learning program? I have done BE in EC&C
  4. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  6. List of colleges providing M.Tech Electrical Distance Learning?
  7. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  8. Can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program? -- [New]
  9. List of Institutes offering Distance Learning program in BMLT?
  10. Colleges or universities that provide LLB course through distance learning?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  12. Is Symbiosis Pune offering MBA? Criteria for admission and the fee structure?
  13. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  14. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Sc. Nursing Course in India?
  15. Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?
  16. How to apply for distance learning program in memory and psycho?
  17. List of colleges offering Distance Learning program in BLLB?
  18. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
4th August 2015, 07:23 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any colleges which provide B.Tech through distance learning program?

List of colleges

Aditya College of Engineering & Advanced Studies
Ambawadi, Ahmedabad

Abhinav Institute of Technology & Management
Dadar East, Mumbai

Arignar Anna Institute of Science & Technology
Valasaravakkam, Chennai

Delhi Institute of Technology & Paramedical Sciences
Vivek Vihar, Delhi

Dhanvantari College of Engineering
CIDCO, Nashik

Babasaheb Ambedkar Institute of Technology & Management
Vikaspuri, Delhi

Ceronet Institute of Higher Education
Domlur, Bangalore

Institute of Electronics And Telecommunication Engineers
Erandawane, Pune

Goyal Education Society
Ballabgarh, Delhi

Indian Institute of Management and Engineering Studies
Toli Chowki, Hyderabad

IIKM Business School
Saligramam, Chennai

Premier College Of Arts Science Commerce & Management Studies
Panvel, Mumbai

Mahavira Institute of Technology & Management (Admin Office)
Gurgaon, Delhi

Prince Institute of Innovative Technology
Greater Noida, Delhi

Microtek College of Management & Technology (Admin Office)
Gurgaon, Delhi

Y.M.C.A. University of Science & Technology
Faridabad, Delhi

School of Computer Engineering & Information Technology Shobhit University
Modipuram, Meerut
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?