24th March 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for Maths entrance in Presidency college?

How can I prepare for Math entrance in Presidency college. Which books will require?

Related Questions:
  1. In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?
  2. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing? -- [New]
  4. Chances of admission in Maths honours as per the scores?
  5. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  6. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  7. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  8. How to read English honors in presidency college? What is the criteria?
  9. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When is the presidency college Kolkata entrance exam for Arts?
  11. How may I get he previous years question papers of Presidency college for B.Sc chemistry?
  12. List of top universities offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility criteria? Job prospects in it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  14. What can I do after BCA if I am a student of Biology?
  15. Will I get admission in top government college after scoring 85% from CBSE board and 92 in maths
  16. What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?
  17. What's the expected date for arts entrance exam in Presidency College Kolkata?
  18. How to join in Loyola or Presidency College after finishing 12th?
24th April 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for Maths entrance in Presidency college?

mathematics hnrs. entrance question paper previous
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?