25th March 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Aeronautical engineering after having Myopia?

i am having myopia can do aeronautical engineering? if so where is the best institute i hope to have distinction in plus two non medical?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Aeronautical engineering after having Myopia?
  2. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan? -- [New]
  13. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  14. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  15. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  17. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  18. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
9th October 2017, 12:24 AM
Member+

Default Re: Can I do Aeronautical engineering after having Myopia?

Sorry to say about that it's not possible to work in aeronautics based any company because you have an patient myopia. Myopia is a disease of eye for which you can not see clearly far object But you can see near object clearly without glass. So, that's why it is not possible work in aerospace engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?