27th March 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can my daughter enroll in bio genetic engineering after clearing 12th science?

Can my daughter enroll in bio genetic engineering? She has cleared her 12 th science

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Bio Medical Engineering
  2. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  3. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  4. Which obstacles do I have to face to become a CS?
  5. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  6. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  7. How to be a genetic engineer if I am studying 12th science
  8. Can we do genetic engineering with PCB in NEET exam? Percentage needed in 12th for genetic engineering in science field?
  9. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  11. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  12. Can I do B.Tech in Genetic Engineering having completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? List of Institutes offering this course in India?
  13. Can I go for Genetic Engineering after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  14. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  15. How to join genetic engineering course after passing with Bio-Maths?
  16. How to take admission for genetic biotechnology after passing 12th with 72%?
  17. How to take admission in genetic biotechnology after passing 12th with 72%? -- [New]
  18. What is the eligibility to join genetic engineering? List of the colleges in Mumbai?
12th June 2013, 04:21 PM
deepthi777...
Member+

Default Re: Can my daughter enroll in bio genetic engineering after clearing 12th science?

hi...
if your daughter had completed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology as a any three main subjects, then she can do bio genetic engineering...
if she had taken maths too as a main subject along with other three, it doesn't matters... maths marks will not be considered for bio genetic engineering admission process... however, overall marks will be considered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?