3rd April 2011, 11:36 AM
Cliffy

What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?

My daughter is appearing for her BSc Bio-Technology final examinations in April, from Mumbai University. Could you please suggest career options for her; or any other courses she could pursue. Can she get into a University which offers courses in Wildlife?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?
  2. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
  3. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  4. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Can I do MSc Wildlife after my BSc in Biotechnology after completing Bsc Biotechnology
  6. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  7. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  8. Is there any career option after doing BSc Wildlife in India?
  9. List of the colleges in India offering BSc Wildlife courses?
  10. How is Wildlife Photography as a career? Which entrance exam to clear for admission in Wildlife Photography course? -- [New]
  11. Which are courses related to Wildlife which are being offering in India? Fee structure and colleges offering the course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test?
  13. Which are the good colleges offering Clinical Research? Career opportunities available after completing the course?
  14. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  15. Courses available and the career options after BSc Maths Honors?
  16. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  18. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
18th June 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?

Can i do Bsc biotechnology externally
4th August 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?

What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?
9th February 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i go for MSc in wildlife science after doing bsc life life or honours in zoology from DU in India? Or is it necessary to do graduation in wildlife science only?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?