29th March 2013, 11:00 AM
brindalakshmi

How to pursue my career with Bio medical engineering?

I would like to pursue my career with bio medical engineering.But I'm still confused about the job opportunities in India.And also i would like to know the courses/degrees required for BME.Please help me with your suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. Nature of Bio Medical Engineering? What are the job opportunities? What is the procedure to register for NATA?
  2. What is the PGECET counseling date?
  3. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  4. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  5. What is the counseling date of PGECET? List of all the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best college to pursure Bio Medical Engineering? Career scope after this course?
  7. What is the scope in BME? What are the job opportunities?
  8. What are the different branches of MBA and which branch should I opt for Bio Medical Engineering to pursue MBA
  9. What types of courses are more preferable in M.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  10. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  11. Minimum and maximum cutoff marks for joining in bio medical engineering college? Is there any bio medical engineering college in Chennai or Coimbatore offering campus interview?
  12. How to join IAF electronic training institute in Bangalore after completing diploma in EC?
  13. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in Army? I am a student of bio medical engineering
  14. Any chance to get scholarship for Bio Medical Engineering after scoring 93% in 12th?
  15. How to join MBA course while studying bio medical engineering? Which are the best institutes?
  16. What is biomedical engineering? What is the future of bio medical engineering job?
  17. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry -- [New]
  18. How to take admission in Bio Medical Engineering
29th April 2013, 11:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue my career with Bio medical engineering?

You can join to the position of Jr. R&D Engineer in firms like National Brain Research Centre. Scientist position in TIFAC is also open for you. JRF positions are available in a lot of reputed institutes. IIT Kharagpur, University of Hyderabad, etc are some of the institutes where you can try for JRF positions. Research Associate, project fellow, etc are some other positions good for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?