3rd April 2011, 12:30 PM
Shreejit Kumar Nayar

Can I get a job in medical transcription in Delhi or in any other state?

I am B.Sc 2nd year student. My age is 17 . I want to do job in medical transcription i have took training of 6 month in medical transcription can i get a job in medical transcription in Delhi or any other state. I have nice listening skill and typing 26wpm.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job as a Medical Transcription with salary above Rs. 12000 being a B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  2. Is Medical Transcription or Microbiology a good choice to go for?
  3. What career field should I opt? I have done graduation in BA and currently I am in medical transcription(home based) by profession. I would like to change my career.
  4. Can I study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad if pursue Internship in Medical Transcription and Lab Technician being a B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  5. Will I get any medical college in Delhi? I have scored 3737 AI rank
  6. Whether pursuing B.U.M.S after B.Pharma is good for future?
  7. What are the courses offered by university for medical transcription
  8. Quota in medical colleges of Delhi after schooling done from Ghaziabad?
  9. After doing BAMS how to get a job as Ayurvedic medical officer job in Maharashtra state?
  10. How to do Ph.D degree after graduation in dentistry?
  11. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  12. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  13. What is the basic salary package of HCL?
  14. Can I join AFMC after completing BDS course
  15. Name of some best colleges with fee structure to study MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  16. What are the government jobs available after completing BAMS course in Kankenwadi Ayurbedic Medical College Bengaum, Karnataka
  17. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  18. Which is better between Government and Private colleges for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
17th August 2011, 09:40 PM
simplebeauty

Default Re: Can I get a job in medical transcription in Delhi or in any other state?

Obviously you can find job on medical stream quickly all you have to do is just believe in yourself and be confident.
As you say you have good listing and typing skill you can use these as your plus point.You should also be fluent in English.you should try your luck and knowledge in big and reputed hospitals like AIMS and other private hospitals.
best of luck.
hope this helps you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?