31st March 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum salary in Mechatronics engineering?

What is maximum salary in mechatronics engineering...pelas send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary? -- [New]
  2. Maximum salary that I can get after Ceremic Engineering?
  3. Which course should I take in engineering between EEE, ECE and Mechatronics? How much is the salary offered?
  4. What is the scope of going for B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering? How much salary can I expect?
  5. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  6. Is there a better future in Mechatronics? What is the scope of Mechatronics in future? How much salary can I expect?
  7. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Maximum salary after getting a job in Indian Air force?
  9. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  10. List of good engineering courses with maximum salary?
  11. Why is there no mechatronics engineering in government college?
  12. Can I apply for GME next year after pursuing B.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  13. Which exam to answer in order to get admission into Mechatronics Engineering course after 12th?
  14. What is the salary given in ISRO? Which engineering branch has the maximum salary?
  15. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  16. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  17. After diploma in Mechatronics can I do Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What are the government jobs related to mechatronics engineering field?
29th June 2013, 10:23 PM
rhiayrash

Default Re: What is the maximum salary in Mechatronics engineering?

Salary depends on us and the college from which we have completed our engineering.It is our own knowledge which provide us good or bad salary.If we have good knowledge then we will have good salary.There is good scope of Mechatronics engineering.Maximum salary for good engineer in Mechatronics will be about 50000 to 60000 per month.But it highly depends on us.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?