31st March 2013, 12:26 PM
Saloni Gaikwad

What is the better option in BSc if I want to do Law after BSc?

What is the better option in BSC, if i want to do law after bsc? i have given 12th science exam now with physics, chemistry and maths.

26th April 2013, 03:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the better option in BSc if I want to do Law after BSc?

There is no such criterion for law (LL.B) courses. Graduates in any subject can join to law. Also the subject is not related to science in any respect. Civil laws, criminal laws, etc are studied under LL.B course. Admission to the course is done through University level entrance exams.
26th April 2013, 08:36 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed 12th standard there is no need to do B.Sc. You can directly apply for the LLB course. The integrated LLB which has duration of 5 years is the course for 12th pass students.

The integrated course of LLB includes a bachelor degree like BA, B.Com etc and the LLB course. The duration of combined course is 5 years. You can apply for this course which is better option instead of first doing graduation and then applying for the LLB.

To answer your question, there is no specific graduation degree requirement to apply for LLB. You can pursue any graduation course including Bachelor of Science.

You also have the option to choose any subject for B.Sc. It is not going to make any difference in pursuing LLB course.

In my opinion if your target is LLB then you should not pursue Bachelor of Science and instead apply for the integrated LLB course.

Eligibility Integrated LLB

1. Entrance Exam: Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).

2. Qualification: 12th with any subjects.

3. Marks: 45 percent

4. Marks: 40 percent for Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe.

5. Age Limit: 20 years is the limit.

6. Age (SC/ST): Should not be more than 22 years.
3rd May 2013, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

i have given my 12 exams and want to do bsc how can i do it i am a science student
17th May 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i had completed 12 sci in gseb with 57 percent coz of jee poor performance & so now i m planning for mass comm so, i wan to ask that should i directly go for that or should i secure my future by doing bsc degree?
6th July 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

now i am in bsc final yr. but wants to opt 4 law after my ug. 4 that i want to knw if i am eligible 2 it? as i am from science background
9th August 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to do law as my dream is to become a judge.. i have done graduation wid computer science...plz tel me i should do m.sc or law..
16th June 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12, but i have got 57%, i want to do mba after my graduation.,so my parents given me 2 options for graduation 1.bcs and 2.bsc agre , so what should i do now???but my main target is mba.
17th June 2014, 05:15 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my 12, but i have got 57%, i want to do mba after my graduation.,so my parents given me 2 options for graduation 1.bcs and 2.bsc agre , so what should i do now???but my main target is mba.
You could go for MBA after graduation in any field of your interest. There is good scope for MBA and students normally get higher salary package from companies by having this degree (in any specialization). So, I would suggest you to try to get admission in one of the top universities for this course, first. Some options which you could consider are: IIM, SIBM, TISS, Lovely Professional University (LPU), Banaras Hindu University, PU ...........;. as they provide quality education and placements. All specialization are better and it only depends upon which one you are interested in. Refer to their website for more details regarding eligibility.
19th October 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

now im studying bsc and i want to do llb while continuing bsc only.so please suggest me anyoneee what i have to do and where i have to go
31st December 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I am in B.sc (hons.) chemistry Final year. I want to make my career in law as a criminal advocate. what should I have to do?
1st June 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm going to complete my b.sc. next year

And i want to get admission in llb course

As i m preparing 4 ias exam to.

I think this course will help me for my target.

Actually the problem is i m doing b. Sc. From not a good college i can not tell more about it. I have missed my college life.

Please help me. I m. Depressed
Should i get admission in llb in du
14th June 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc next year can i apply in law to become how can i apply for become jughe
10th August 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

now i pass 12 standard now i want o get admission in bs hons so my question is that can i got admission in llb after my bs hons(4 year)?????? plzzzzz giveeee me ans very soon
22nd February 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Gentlemen.
I have done my B.Sc biotechnology in 2006.Now I am 29 years of age.I have a dream to study law & I wanna know can I join law in the course of M.A.LLB directly instead of B.A.LLB.
How shall I join & what would be better for me .Please suggest me the best option .
Thanks & Regards.
19th April 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc with physics.. is there have any scope in laws?
19th September 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i have done ICS with 63% marks i want to do llb what can i do professionally after this is it better for me ?
27th November 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 28 yrs but i'm willing to do Law Courses, I am B.SC graduated of 2011 passed out. Suggest me the better option for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?