3rd April 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?

Sir,
This is Akta Jain B doing 3rd year in the Electronics and Communication Department in College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University. I would like to know about the internship opportunities this summer (May - July , 2011).

6th May 2011, 08:34 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?

According to your educational qualification you can apply for all these companies mentioned below:-
ISRO, DRDO, BEL, BHEL, BSNL, MTNL,NTPC, Doordarshan, Various FM and AM Stations,Networks like Bharati Airtel,Uninor..etc

There are some Government companies who provides you training only when you pay certain amount for them and there are even companies which offers the training without charging the candidate.

Please do remember that only the Director of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings hence you need to handle the matter with extreme care and professionalism in trying out for big companies like DRDO and ISRO.

If allowed for the Internship by the Director/HR of the company then you need to send your resume to the company.If everything goes right then company officials will forward you the permission letter for doing the Internship.If received the permission letter then you can go forward with the rest of the procedure.
13th June 2012, 03:25 PM
paladugu varshini

Default Re: What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?

sir i am b.tech student studying in vizag i want to know and apply for internship in and around vizag can u plz help me
30th August 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sri i am btech 3rd student of ece dept..i want to know wht r the internship jobs available for us..thank u
7th December 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

can u please say what are the different areas to do the internship for ECE students?
29th April 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i am student of ece department.. 2nd year
i want to do internship in my holidays in vizag so can u please tell me where can i find any firm which provide traing to 2nd year ece guy
11th May 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am 4th B.tech of Electronics and communication engineering.what are the benefits?
22nd May 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Right now I completed my btech 2nd year entering into third year in gitam university visakhapatnam I want to know when can I do internship and in which company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?