1st April 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should I clear to opt for Airhostess? I have completed 12th with 73%

i have completed my twelevth with 73percent in isc board, now which entrance exam should i need to clear to opt for an airhosstess as my career?

23rd August 2015, 06:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam should I clear to opt for Airhostess? I have completed 12th with 73%

One can join as Air Hostess in any airline through the entrance exam conducted by the respective airlines .

The eligibility criteria required to become Air Hostess are as under:-

-The candidate should have completed 10+2/ equivalent or Graduation in any discipline .The candidate who are in the final year of their graduation degree can't apply for this.

-The candidate who have completed diploma/ degree in Hotel Management or tourism management get preferences.

-The candidate must posses a passport.

-The age limit to apply is from 19 years to 27 years as specified by airlines.

-The minimum height required for female air-hostess is 157.5 cms and for male air hostess,it is 163 cms.

-The weight of the candidate should be in proportionate with height.

-The candidate should have perfect eyesight with 6/24 vision in each eye.Correctable to at least 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in the other eye.

-The candidate should be unmarried and have good health and fair complexion,etc.

-Air hostess must have quality diction, good pace, proper pitch and be enthusiastic in speech so that listeners can easily understand all the spoken words.

-The candidate must have a good command over English language and should know National language with at least one international language.

The selection procedure consists of

* Initial Screening test

* Written Examination

* Group discussion and Personal interviews

* 2-3 months training (For the selected candidates)

-An air hostess can earn around Rs.16000 – Rs.75000 per month .
23rd August 2015, 06:03 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam should I clear to opt for Airhostess? I have completed 12th with 73%

One can join as Air Hostess in any airline through the entrance exam conducted by the respective airlines .

The eligibility criteria required to become Air Hostess are as under:-

-The candidate should have completed 10+2/ equivalent or Graduation in any discipline .The candidate who are in the final year of their graduation degree can't apply for this.

-The candidate who have completed diploma/ degree in Hotel Management or tourism management get preferences.

-The candidate must posses a passport.

-The age limit to apply is from 19 years to 27 years as specified by airlines.

-The minimum height required for female air-hostess is 157.5 cms and for male air hostess,it is 163 cms.

-The weight of the candidate should be in proportionate with height.

-The candidate should have perfect eyesight with 6/24 vision in each eye.Correctable to at least 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in the other eye.

-The candidate should be unmarried and have good health and fair complexion,etc.

-Air hostess must have quality diction, good pace, proper pitch and be enthusiastic in speech so that listeners can easily understand all the spoken words.

-The candidate must have a good command over English language and should know National language with at least one international language.

The selection procedure consists of

* Initial Screening test

* Written Examination

* Group discussion and Personal interviews

* 2-3 months training (For the selected candidates)

-An air hostess can earn around Rs.16000 – Rs.75000 per month .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?