2nd April 2013, 12:18 PM
dr.sapna shukla

Am i eligible for MBAi n Hospital Management after passing BDS?

hi i am bds graduate am i eligible for mba in hospital mangement?is der any entrance test for applying mba in hospital management?and also the requirements for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for hospital management course? I have done my BDS
  2. How to go for hospital management course after doing BDS?
  3. How to do hospital management course after doing BDS?
  4. Am i eligible for MBA in health care and hospital management? I've done BDS
  5. List of hospital management course colleges after BDS?
  6. After MBBS can I do Hospital Management? Syllabus of the entrance exams?
  7. How to give the exam of Hospital Management after completing BDS?
  8. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  10. Scope of doing Hospital Management after completion of BDS course?
  11. For which exams can I appear like GRE? I am a final year student of BDS
  12. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
  13. How to apply as a government doctor in any government hospital of Bangalore after passing BDS?
  14. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India? -- [New]
  15. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  16. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  17. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  18. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
22nd May 2013, 02:30 AM
Onlinequery

Default Re: Am i eligible for MBAi n Hospital Management after passing BDS?

After completing graduation, aspirants are eligible for MBA Entrance examination to get admission in top b-schools. If you have completed your Graduate degree course then you are eligible for MBA.

If you want to get seat in top business schools, then please apply for CAT Entrance and secured good rank. Then you get seat in top MBA colleges. Rather than CAT, you are also eligible for MAT Entrance. This examination is conducted 4 times in a year.

If you want more details about MBA Examination, then please click here
22nd May 2013, 02:31 AM
Onlinequery

Default Re: Am i eligible for MBAi n Hospital Management after passing BDS?

After completing graduation, aspirants are eligible for MBA Entrance examination to get admission in top b-schools. If you have completed your Graduate degree course then you are eligible for MBA.

If you want to get seat in top business schools, then please apply for CAT Entrance and secured good rank. Then you get seat in top MBA colleges. Rather than CAT, you are also eligible for MAT Entrance. This examination is conducted 4 times in a year.

If you want more details about MBA Examination, then please click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?