5th December 2009, 11:45 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students?

do u know any telecom firm which gives internship to students of 6th semister in engineering colleges.....it should be of around 2 months.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in telecom companies in Pakistan?
  2. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  3. List of telecom companies in Pakistan to do summer internship?
  4. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  5. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  6. Does Bharti Airtel offer Internship to ECE 4th semesters students? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  7. List of Telecom companies offering Internship to graduates in Nigeria?
  8. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  9. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  10. List of the core companies in Mumbai for Telecom Engineering students?
  11. Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?
  12. Names of the companies providing summer internship for B.Tech CSE students? What is the fate of telecom management institutes in Indian and Abroad?
  13. Telecom companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  14. Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships?
  15. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  16. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?
  17. Companies which offer Internship related to Networking and Telecom for M.Tech(Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student in Chennai?
  18. How to do internship a BSNL after doing engineering in telecom
15th December 2009, 09:10 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students?

I think reliance telecom and few other Indian companies offer it.

however,you can also opt for consultancy services for it.
5th January 2010, 10:44 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students?

hi amarjit you can apply into BSNL and can easily get an internship,however in some places they charges for the same,and it will depend upon the duration of the internship.
10th January 2010, 03:10 PM
kusum singal

you can apply for mtnl,bsnl,airtel,wipro(aircel),reliance are such companies which offers the internship for telecom engineering
10th January 2010, 09:57 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

thanx,
for the valuable information.......i came to know that BSNL gives paid internship for
Rs 1500 for a month time......it is available in all the head branches in the cities.......
12th January 2010, 02:53 PM
rohit kumar singh

almost every compny give training to engineering students...some are
BSNL
reliance telecom
tata indicom
aircel
airtel
13th January 2010, 06:23 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

so can any one tell me how and when to apply for internship???
is there a cutoff percentage ?????
do we have to pay or we will get paid for internship???

please help........
15th January 2010, 03:51 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

virgin mobile is offering internship for students in college ,please visit the official website of virgin mobiles or contact them at [email protected]
25th January 2010, 03:05 AM
edward
Top Answerer

hi amarjit almost all telecom company provide internship for the college student like :-
BSNL
virgin
tata
you can apply for any one of thes
1st February 2010, 12:42 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

thanx once again for all the information.........

ii will get in touch with all the companies for more details......

i didnt knew that virgin provides internship in India as well........
1st February 2010, 04:36 PM
sarita.lohiya25

Hi,

mainly Reliance is giving internship. you can get information from\\www.reliance.co.in

and i think many other Indian Companies are like so
1st February 2010, 11:22 PM
Aishwary

You can apply for mtnl,airtel,bsnl and reliance for this......
And much more indian companies......
13th February 2010, 01:15 PM

but how to apply for it ????

say for bsnl or mtnl ???
13th February 2010, 11:30 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

telecom companies like bsnl ,reliance offer you the internship
15th February 2010, 05:39 PM
shrikrishna yadav

hi, plz tell me how to get immediately internship in telecom company like mtnl, bsnl ,reliance etc, plz tell me the step to step procedure. plzzzz i m in urgent need.so help me , and is there any standard form for internship . plz reply and plz give ur sugestion also.
Attached Files
File Type: doc krishna resume.doc(45.5 KB, 272 views)
15th February 2010, 11:08 PM
thakurbaba307

BSNL
MTNL
RELIANCE
TATA TELESERVICES
VODAFONE
bharti airterl
but apply in at least 3 month advance with your update resume
18th February 2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thakurbaba307 View Post
BSNL
MTNL
RELIANCE
TATA TELESERVICES
VODAFONE
bharti airterl
but apply in at least 3 month advance with your update resume

can u tell me the detailed procedure
how to apply ???
where to apply ???
and etcc
29th April 2010, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

MBA INTERN ?///
6th May 2010, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

plzz tell me abt mba-telecom internship
7th May 2010, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to do internship in Telecom Market Research for the period of 2 & half Months. Please giude me
9th June 2010, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students?

Wud u tell me in which particullar skills i can try up 4 internship ..means telecom specilization skills..
27th June 2010, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

where to apply for internship
22nd July 2010, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i am vikas finished my mtech 2 nd semester in digital communication,i am searching for an internships in telecom domain,pls let me know if any companies r offering internships in telecom domain.

regards
vikas
30th July 2010, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i am ashwini pursuing my mtech 2 nd semester in digital communication,i am searching for an internships in telecom domain or signal processing or image processing ,pls let me know if any companies r offering internships in these domains.plz forward to [email protected].
awaiting for your valuable mail.

regards
m.aswini
4th August 2010, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

please help me get an internship for my major project in delhi in any of the telecom firms.I am in electronics and communication department in 7th semester right now.
my email [email protected]
20th August 2010, 03:44 PM

I want an intern for Dec'10 for one month duration in a telecom company.
2nd September 2010, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Telecom companies that offer Internship for 8th sem engineering student?
29th September 2010, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i m rudra jaiswal studin in k.j.somaiya college of engineering wanting u to offer me internship
u send me d details for futher procedures
hpe u respond watevr it is
1st October 2010, 01:08 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

some Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students is given below

1.tata indicom.

2.reliance communication.

3.airtel.

4.aircel.

etc.

all the best....
24th November 2010, 10:25 AM
mithu66

i want to do intership from december in any of the given telecom companies.bt i stay in noida,sec -27, so i want my intership to do nearby this area..if u can arrange kindly reply me..

prabha
mba,(3rd sem student)
marketing as specialization

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusum singal View Post
you can apply for mtnl,bsnl,airtel,wipro(aircel),reliance are such companies which offers the internship for telecom engineering
30th November 2010, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

which companies offer internship for 3rd year electronics engineering students?
10th January 2011, 07:45 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

only BSNL have their own training institute which provide training for engineering student. other private telephone company also provide training but it is very much difficult to get enter there without any reference.

but in BSNL you can easily get enter. i will suggest you contact with any BSNL office to know about the details of BSNL training center in your state.

best wishes.
10th January 2011, 08:19 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students

almost every company give training to engineering students...some are
BSNL
reliance telecom
tata indicom
aircel
airtel

good luck
10th January 2011, 10:33 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students?

Lot of Telecom Department companies are allowing pre-final and final year students for Internships/industrial training and Project work.

One of them is BSNL HYDERABAD:-
Currently BSNL is having Internship/Industrial training and project work from 5 to 29 of Jan.

There will be 18 hrs of Theory and 18 hrs of Practical sessions.

Identity cards will be issued and after the project you will be given ISO Certified Certificates.

For more Details Regarding fees structure any other information
Refer:-http://www.rttchyd.bsnl.co.in/

Good Luck
Attached Files
File Type: doc Brochure RTTC.doc(54.0 KB, 158 views)
10th January 2011, 11:08 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know there are so many Telecoms companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students like:-
MTNL
BSNL
AIRTEL BHARTI
TATA TELESERVICES
VODAFONE
etc.
good luck......
11th January 2011, 10:00 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

hello friend,
Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students are:
BSNL
reliance telecom
tata indicom

good luck...
16th January 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

companies that offer internship for electronics engineering 4th sem students?
1st February 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

am a 4th year communication engineering student 4rm Nigeria... I really want to do my internship in india..pls anybody with how i could go about that should pls email me @[email protected] .Thank u
1st February 2011, 11:08 AM
Unr

Thumbs up Re: Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students?

am a 6th semester student of Communication Engineering 4rm Nigeria...pls cud u help me by inboxing me @yungroi#yahoo.com,plsssssssss
10th February 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

do u know any telecom firm which gives internship to students of 6th semister in engineering colleges.....it should be of around 2 months.....[/QUOTE]
20th February 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How i can apply for intrenship
1st March 2011, 08:06 PM
tapan1990

I am a student of 6th sem of ece and i want to do internship program in this summer with telecom company so please please repily how to apply for it.
13th March 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 6th sem of ece and i want to do internship program in this summer with telecom company in hyderabad or in pune so please please reply how to apply for it.
24th August 2011, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of final year in entc stream...could you plz suggest any telecom sector for short term internship in pune...it will be help if u give mail address or link to apply respected company...pls repond as soon as possible
7th October 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Greetings to all!

I have a query regards interning in 3g technologies. Which companies offer isuch internships and based in which city?
25th October 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

hi.. my branch is electronics and communication engineering and i wanted to do internship in 7th semister.... pls give me the details of the company where i can join as an intern.... it would be better if it is a paid internship....
28th October 2011, 03:38 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

hello dear

some Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students is given below

1.tata indicom.

2.reliance communication.

3.airtel.

4.aircel.

etc.

all the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?