5th April 2013, 10:24 AM
prasannapranu

How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?

hiii...
i want do my mtech in control systems. i am pursuing btech in electronics and instrumentation engineering.
shall we need to prepare for online entrance exam for mtech according to the stream wise like control systems, otherwise the question paper will be same for all branches in btech.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  4. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  6. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  8. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  9. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
  10. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  11. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  12. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  14. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  15. Which stream is the best for me after passing 12th with PCM? What is the salary?
  16. M.Tech Correspondence Without Any Entrance Exam?
  17. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  18. Which course will be better for me between M.Tech and MBA being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation? Does this possible to pursue PG while working?
6th November 2015, 08:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?

>> For your knowledge i want to convey you that there is no different questions in the entrance exam.

>> The entrance exam is same for all electronics and instrumentation engineering students irrespective to their further goal.

>> For getting admission in the M.tech in Control System you simply have to complete your graduation with minimum of 55% marks.

>> Also you have to score good marks in the GATE exam for getting good college for admission.
7th November 2015, 07:53 AM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?

For admission in M.tech you have to appear for GATE exam and you have to clear it. Some colleges also give admission directly on the basis of your marks in B.Tech.

For GATE exam you must have completed your B.Tech or Bachelors in Engineering.

Questions will be asked from your core subjects and there will be aptitude questions.

You have to well prepare before exam, And there will be negative marking for wrong answers, so be careful.
15th November 2015, 09:03 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

For your insight, i need to pass on you that there is the same inquiries in the placement test.

* The placement test is same for all hardware and instrumentation building understudies independent to their further objective.

* For getting affirmation in the M.tech in Control System you essentially need to finish your graduation with least of 55% imprints.

* Also you need to score great imprints in the GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) examination for getting great school for affirmation.
12th December 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How I have to study b.tech in electronics and instrumentation in distance education ???
3rd October 2021, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possible to get vacancy in hospital for ECE candidate.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?