5th April 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

How to od ICWA or CA after passing 2 backlogs in my graduation?

hello sir,
I have 2 backlogs in my graduation and i stopped studying in 2008.now i want to do icwa or ca.can u suggest me sir plz.

12th May 2013, 01:15 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to od ICWA or CA after passing 2 backlogs in my graduation?

Dear Friend,
In order to apply for the CA Course you must have completed your Graduations.So,Complete your graduations first and then apply for the course.

You may also apply for the CA Course from the beginning that is by CPT Examinations.
But,You have to clear the CPT Examinations in order to go further,
Further you have to complete the Foundation and Intermediate course in order to become eligible for CA Course.

From my point of view you should complete your graduations as it would be easy for you and will help you to avoid CPT and Foundations Courses also you will hold Degree Certificate.

You can also visit to the site of ICWAI below for more informations and details on Course structure:-
www.icwai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?