4th April 2011, 04:48 PM
naval78

Procedure of joining Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet? Duration and placement prospects of the course?

Dear Sir,
What is the procedure of join merchant navy as Deck Cadet? duration of course and placements prospects?

thanks
Naval
[email protected]

16th April 2011, 12:18 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of joining Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet? Duration and placement prospects of the course?

The minimum eligibility for courses in Marine engineering is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

Students who have completed their 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) are eligible to join as Deck Cadets.

Direct entry Deck Cadets are required to undergo basic pre-sea training arranged by the recruiting company itself ........

for more details visit the link below:

http://career.webindia123.com/career...ligibility.htm
14th June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of joining Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet? Duration and placement prospects of the course?

i am in 10th class and i want to join indian navy what subject i should take in 11 th class which help me to join it.......?
22nd June 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after b.sc (physical science)
24th June 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i am 10th pass with 60% average.can i join deck cadet course??please do reply me asap.
19th September 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

i am Jatin Mehta. i am in my final year of graduation. i am doing btech in mechanical engineering.can i join deck cadet? please reply me if i can.

Thank You
27th November 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

what is shipping
14th December 2011, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir. My name is ravindra bhaskar plz Tell me syallbus of ipmt merchant navy entrence exam
27th December 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after 12th 72%(PCM)
2nd January 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 10th class and i want to join indian navy what subject i should take in 11 th class which help me to join it.......?
Take NON-Maedical in class 11th to join in Navy.
17th March 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pass 10 & 12st science 10-71%&12-48% i jont u sir plZ reply sir i recvest to u.
28th March 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i have graduated from Bangladesh Marine Fisheries Academy in Marine Engineering.my course was 3 yrs .Now how can i onboard ship as engine cadet. pls tell me the procedure. how much seatime is needed for class 3 exam?
10th July 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc Nautical Science. How can I get placement
30th August 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

i am sunil kumar. i am doing btech in mechanical engineering.can i join deck cadet? please reply me if i can.

Thank You
7th September 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello dear sir i am shivam. i am to know about the salary packages, as deck cadet and what about the placements?
Thnks
shivam sharma
10th February 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

hello, i had scored 66% in class 12 [55% in PCM] and i want to join merchant navy as deck cadet. I need some information like how to get direct entry, what kind of exams/ training is required, any physical fitness limitations [like eye sight], and fee structure ?

can anyone provide some information?

thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?