6th April 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation with 44% marks

I have completed my Graduation with 44% marks also LLB from BHU Banaras with 58% mark. So am I able to apply for B.Ed. from Ignou? Also I am teaching from 2 years in school.

4th May 2013, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation with 44% marks

B.ed pravesh k liye aavedan karne ka date kab hai
4th March 2015, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation with 44% marks

I can't complete bcom.now l want to llb through distance education. Can I ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How can I get information for admission information in SC Category in NIT Warangal? 6 12th June 2018 01:29 PM
How to take admission in St Xavier College, Kolkata? Information regarding the admission forms and the procedure? 1 9th June 2016 09:16 PM
Information about admission in degree in Pune? What is the cutoff list of last year information Technology department? 1 31st May 2016 09:13 PM
Information regarding the procedure to get admission for MA in Economics in JNU and DU? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams? Information regarding LSE? 3 4th September 2012 11:19 AM