4th April 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Possible to change college after 1st year of BSc? Which institute is the best for doing Oracle(OCA)?

I currently pursuing my F.Y.Bsc.IT & i want to change my college after my first year can i change my college after 1st year is it possible?also i want to do oracle(OCA) which institute will be best for the same?please suggest.Thank You.
-Faizan Khan

16th July 2011, 12:40 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possible to change college after 1st year of BSc? Which institute is the best for doing Oracle(OCA)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I currently pursuing my F.Y.Bsc.IT & i want to change my college after my first year can i change my college after 1st year is it possible?also i want to do oracle(OCA) which institute will be best for the same?please suggest.Thank You.
-Faizan Khan

Yes after completion of first year you can change your college, but there's a condition that is the university should be the same in both of the colleges.

If both the colleges runs under the same university, you can change your college through the procedure of Internal Sliding.

With this process you can change your college. Also the college in which you want to get admission should be willing to enroll you.
16th July 2011, 10:16 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Possible to change college after 1st year of BSc? Which institute is the best for doing Oracle(OCA)?

hi
yes you may change your college but make sure that both the colleges are of same universities
you will have to provide a strong valid reason and you need permission from both the colleges
but the provision to change college is possible only after 1 year not before or after that...
all the best
30th July 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to get admission in bca 2nd year directly by completing bsc. IT 1st year
24th September 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my bsc biotechnology.Is it possible for me to change my college from autonomous to regular .
thnk u
8th January 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 1st year BSc at kachchh university and want to shift to Delhi University, Please tell me is it possible? If yes then how?
10th March 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

can i change my collage after 1st year Bsc zoology?
13th May 2012, 10:52 PM
chillarboy
Member+

you may change your college but make sure that both the colleges are of same universities
you will have to provide a strong valid reason and you need permission from both the colleges
but the provision to change college is possible only after 1 year not before or after that.
after completion of first year you can change your college, but there's a condition that is the university should be the same in both of the colleges.
If both the colleges runs under the same university, you can change your college through the procedure of Internal Sliding.
With this process you can change your college. Also the college in which you want to get admission should be willing to enroll you.
13th May 2012, 10:53 PM
chillarboy
Member+

you may change your college but make sure that both the colleges are of same universities
but the provision to change college is possible only after 1 year not before or after that.
after completion of first year you can change your college, but there's a condition that is the university should be the same in both of the colleges.
14th October 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i am doing Bsc. at Amreli (Saurastra university) i want to change collage from second semester to ahmedabad. what i should do for that?
Is it possible to change university?
12th December 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my B.sc computer science in Dr.MGR janaki college of arts and science ,chennai.I like to join vels university ,pallavaram.Is this possible??
14th February 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BSc. Nursing and It's my 1st yr and I want to change my college after completion of it , Is it possible?
9th November 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I change the college coming under one university, after my 1st year BSc Microbiology to another college under different university in different state.
13th February 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I have to change my college after 1st year biotechnology
But the universities of both colleges are not same
What should i do?
8th March 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to change my college after 1st year in mathematics.
Both the colleges are under same university
What should I do?
9th April 2017, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

I am student of Bsc 1st year at Nagpur university and I am ATKT student can I change college same university but different college...Please, reply mi fast
14th May 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my college after completing 1 year in BSC in botany Hon's to an another college of different university. Such as, from FM university to North odisha university
26th June 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have enrolled in a government college I want to change my college to an autonomous college. Is it possible ?
I have completed my 1st year.
23rd November 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of state university of west Bengal. I want to change my college after 1st year under same university. How can I do this?
30th November 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my bsc first year and then took admission in another college in the second year which is affiliated under a university different from the previous one....so do I have to face any problems in future while applying any gov job
18th February 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I am studying BSC in Davangere University please tell me the rules and regulations for change of college in 2 year
1st July 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have studied my first year bsc in and I didn't attend my second year classes and there after I want to continue my studies from 2nd year in different college of same institution .Is it possible?
21st June 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my first year from pune university and now i want to get admission in jalgaon university, is it possible ?
22nd September 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

If the completion of 1st year degree of bsc can we should have to pay the full amount of fee without pursuing the degree after 2 years
2nd October 2019, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my college after bsc1st to any btech collage
24th January 2020, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i change the college after completing 1st year BSc nursing ?
11th June 2022, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I change college after bsc 1st year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?