10th April 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How much marks do I need to get in 12th from commerce stream to get admission in B.Com in BHU?

sir how much marks do i need to get in 12 from commerce stream to get admiussion in bcom in bhu

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BHU after doing 12th from CBSE?
  2. How to take admission in BHU after doing 12th from CBSE
  3. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  4. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students?
  5. Can I be eligible for admission in any affiliated college of BHU after scoring 209 marks in BHU B.Com entrance test
  6. Can I get admission in any affiliate college in BHU? I am from OBC category and have scored 108 marks
  7. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  8. Can I get admission in Miranda house after scoring 86.5% in 12th exam from commerce stream?
  9. Could I get admission in B.Com in one of the best government college of Chandigarh after securing 70% marks in 12th in commerce stream from HP board?
  10. How to join B.Com after passing biomaths?
  11. What can I do after securing 58% marks in 12th commerce
  12. Can I do CA during B.Com? I have passed 12th from commerce
  13. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  14. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University being a candidate of 12th Commerce? Which course can I opt for on 12th Marks basis?
  16. What is the percentage required to get B.Com Honors?
  17. How to Get Good Marks in CBSE 12th Commerce Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I get admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after completing 12th with 52% in commerce stream?
22nd August 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks do I need to get in 12th from commerce stream to get admission in B.Com in BHU?

HOW MUCH MINIMUM PERCENTAGE IS REQUIRED TO GET ADMISSION IN BHU OF COMMERCE?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?