11th April 2013, 12:18 AM

How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?

I had completd my diploma in mining frm nagpur and i hve score 75% even though i dnt get admsn in btech in maharshtra so now what could i do and my financial conditn is nt good to do btech in other state

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  3. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  4. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  6. Diploma in Mining is possible after completing ITI(Polytechnic) or +2 in Arts?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Tech through JELET after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  8. How to do B.Tech mining after completing diploma mechanical with 65%
  9. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  10. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  12. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  14. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  15. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  16. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  17. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in civil?
  18. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
27th October 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?

how to get admission b tech after pass 12 std
3rd May 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?

How to get ecet seat in maharastra . I have completed diplomo in mining in telangana
11th July 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I am appearing for Information and communication Technology system maintenance from ITI of NCVT designed by DGET GOVT. OF INDIA. Can I do B.TECH. If yes , is there correspondence course approved by Govt. of India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?