12th April 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join in Army after completing diploma?

sir, ihad completed my deploma in2013,i want to join in army,so what is the procedure to join in the army,kindly send me the feedback.

12th May 2014, 12:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to join in Army after completing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, ihad completed my deploma in2013,i want to join in army,so what is the procedure to join in the army,kindly send me the feedback.
No, you're ineligible to apply for Indian Army wing after completing Diploma course. The Applicant who completed 12th standard or Bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for Indian Army wing. So, being a Diploma student you're not eligible for Indian Army wing. But, you have chance to get enter into Indian Army wing. I suggest you to apply for Bachelor degree course after completing Diploma course. After completing completing bachelor degree course you're eligible to apply for Indian Army wing through CDS Entrance examination which conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year. The applicant age should be in between 19 years to 24 years and there is no relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?