13th April 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?

sir/mam

i am pursuing my mechanical engineering 2nd year. after completing my studies i want to go for higher studies. what is the best thing to do my PG degree. can i do aerospace engineering or anotherelse.

28th August 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?

I am dng my Final year Mechanical Engineering i want to do the higher studies so tell me wat type of studies i can stiudy?
18th September 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

what are the branches of M.E in mechanical engineering?
29th June 2016, 01:17 AM
Ronie0309

There are 2 options you have, either take an MBA or else take an M.Tech degree in the specialization you may want.
If you want to do aeronautical science or something pertaining to it then you must definitely opt for doing M.Tech.
But doing an M.Tech also means that you will have to do a physical job on manufacturing site or plant.If you are not willing to do that and want a office job then you must surely opt for an MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?