14th April 2013, 12:55 PM
Layappa S Babanagar

How to get a government job after completing B.Com degree?

Respected sir,
Sub . for the post of ticket collector.
Sir I have completed degree (B .com), already i am working in pvt company.but now i am searching for govt jobs like that Indian railway for post of ticket collector,
can i applicable this job

19th June 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing B.Com degree?

i have completed degree b.com can i apply for IPS or IAS
26th November 2013, 01:45 PM

[ Arati. Janagekar ]Respected sir,
Sub . How to get a government job after completing B.Com degree?
Sir I have completed degree (B .com), already i am working in pvt company.but now i am searching for govt jobs like that Indian railway, airforce, clerck, official work, acconting work,post office ,
can i applicable this job
19th January 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm bharat sabannavar I have completed b.com & I want a govt job to serve a nation
31st March 2015, 02:31 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

There are so many jobs in Government sector as well as in private sector after the completion of graduation course.
If you have decided to go into the government sector then you will have to prepare for the SSC CGL to get reputed job into the government sector.Apart from this you can also go for the banking sector after cracking the entrance exam of IBPS.

IBPS is a national level of exam which is conducted for the recruitment in nationalised bank of india.

If you are interested to go into the defence field then you should prepare for the CDS(Combined defence services) To turn your career into this field.
Also you can prepare for the post of CBI,IAS,IAS,IFS through the UPSC which means union public service commission.

There are so many job in the railway sector for the graduate candidate.The main thing is your interest.You will have to prepare only for those in which you are really interested.
Do hard labour then you will definitely get success in any of the above entrance exam and will become eligible to take a job into the government field.
31st March 2015, 10:46 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

There are many jobs after B.com degree you can avail as government & in Private sector which are as follows....
IPS
IAS
IFS
S.I
Bank(PO)
Bank Clerical
JTO

etc..........

The minimum eligibility criteria for this above exam are as follows....
The candidates should be a graduate in any dsicipline from a recognize University,
The age limit is 21 - 30 years
There is a age relaxation for SC/ST & OBC candidates.

Other wise if you want to do higher study you can go for Ca course which is a professional course which can be done after B.com , after clearing that you will be a Auditor, you can do job in a MNC , You can do your Own CA Firm etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?