15th April 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication

Sir perhaps I'am studying diploma in electronics and communication..After completing my 3years diploma course I'am i eligible for entrance exam of IIST...? please give me the information about this..I'll be really thankful to u

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the Polytechnic courses available after SSLC?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch after pursuing Electronics and Communication diploma in Nirma University?
  3. How to join in NASA for astronaut after studying electronics and communication engineering diploma
  4. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  5. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. Minimum percentage required in Diploma(Electronics & Communication) to get admission in UIT for B.Tech programme through LEET?
  8. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  9. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(electronics and communication) after doing PG diploma in ECE? Which colleges are offering the course?
  10. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in AP after studying diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Syllabus for Diploma CET and question papers? -- [New]
  12. How should I get admission in B.E Aeronautical? What is the procedure?
  13. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a job in Air Force while studying final year diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. Are there any jobs for Polytechnic Diploma in ISRO?
  16. Can I get admission in government colleges after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? I have passed 3rd year diploma
  17. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  18. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
23rd July 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication

i am diploma holder in electronics and communication from gujarat now i want to join in navy studies please help me
16th May 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication

What can i do after completing diploma in telecommunication?
To find job offer or to start more study?
14th September 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Hllo I have just completed my diploma in e& c. Plz tell me one year courses after completed my diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?