6th April 2011, 01:08 AM
bhagirath.hyd

Can I apply for AMIE after finishing 12th PCM? Date of sale of AMIE application form and notification?

i have completed 10+2 in maths,physics,chemistry can i apply AMIE in 2010-2011 academic year , is there any date for AMIE application or notification

6th April 2011, 12:38 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AMIE after finishing 12th PCM? Date of sale of AMIE application form and notification?

the AMIE examination Summer 2011 will be conducted during JUNE 04-10, 2011.

here i am attaching the examination program for AMIE examination summer 2011. go through the attachment.

Exam fee is Rs. 2000/-. DD should be in favor of "THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS (INDIA) Payable at KOLKATA.

visit the website http://www.amiestudycircle.com/exam_details.htm to know all details about AMIE examination.

best wishes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf exam_prog.pdf(69.0 KB, 208 views)
6th April 2011, 01:18 PM
Ashutosh15187
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for AMIE after finishing 12th PCM? Date of sale of AMIE application form and notification?

the AMIE examination Summer 2011 will be conducted during JUNE 04-10, 2011.

here i am attaching the examination program for AMIE examination summer 2011. go through the attachment.

Exam fee is Rs. 2000/-. DD should be in favor of "THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS (INDIA) Payable at KOLKATA.

visit the website http://www.amiestudycircle.com/exam_details.htm to know all details about AMIE examination.
6th April 2011, 04:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
The minimum educational qualification required to write the exam is +2 and must have obtained first class in science group.

The application form for the same can be obtained from
The Secretary and Director General
The Institution of Engineers (India) 8,
Gokhale Road
Kolkata - 700 020
Web : http://www.ieindia.org
E-mail : [email protected]
25th April 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 2 in PCMB, can i apply for AMIE
30th May 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for AMIE after finishing 10th standerd with 53%, plz reply.
31st May 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

when i can resistered in amie?
6th June 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my AME course. Am i eligible for AMIE exams????
6th June 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my AME course. Am i eligible for AMIE?
20th June 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i have got 77% in pcm...how cud i apply for amie
29th June 2011, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for AMIE after finishing 10 2 3(with 3 year AME course)? and i got 57% in PCM?
8th July 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 45% MARKS IN PCM CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN AMIE

U KUMAR BOKAARO
18th July 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have passed diploma in IT in 2011 with 70% from VTI Rohtak.Can i apply for AMIE,give the list of institutes for obtaining prospectus & essential dates for applying.

Sunil Kumar Nainwaya
23rd July 2011, 04:57 PM
muthukumaran_s

Default sslc holders amie

how to apply AMIE with sslc qulification
3rd August 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 177 marks in pcm.m i eligible for amie
4th August 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, can i get a application form for winter session exam 2011,amie exam. What is a last datte to submit application.
5th August 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i,want,to,complite,be,iam,a,goverment,servent, butbefore,i,joined,i,had,complated,be3semister,by, computer,science,..,...plz..replay.....raj
21st September 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I am working in kuwait. exam. conduct by indian ambesey in kuwait. study material send to kuwait or india.
17th October 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i get admission in m tech civil after msc mathematics
30th October 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i m msc in physics can i admitted in amie 2011 exam
25th November 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of fill up the exam form for summer 2012
2nd January 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

How to apply the A.M.I.E Cours
3rd January 2012, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AMIE After Bsc.(PCM) group With 51% marks and MSc.(Maths) with 50% marks
14th January 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma in 2008 and employed in government sector in 2010. Now I want to register in AMIE 2012. Sir pls send me the details regarding registration and syllabus to my mail id [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am admission of AMIE in year 2005, but my personal problem,so i am not attend the exam,so please give the further details of re-enter

of AMIE Exam.
3rd April 2012, 07:15 PM
Ishita1505
Member+

Hello Dear,

The minimum educational qualification required to write the exam is +2 and must have obtained first class in science group.

The application form for the same can be obtained from
The Secretary and Director General
The Institution of Engineers (India) 8,
Gokhale Road
Kolkata - 700 020
Web : http://www.ieindia.org
E-mail : [email protected]

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif
All The Best.
9th June 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

SIR AM A DIPLOMA HOLDR CAN I APPLAY FOR THE EXAM PLZ INFORME NEXT EXAM APPLYING TIME
18th June 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my diploma in mechanical. Can i apply for amie.. Nd how to apply?
3rd October 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of doing amie after 2
22nd October 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

WAT IS THE DIFF. B/W DOING AMIE AFTER 12TH PCM OR DIPLOMA?
16th January 2013, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 2 with 42% marks and D.M.E with 76% marks. Can i apply for amie?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?