17th April 2013, 12:20 AM
vinitsingh11

Which study center should I join to prepare for JEE (Main + advanced)?

I've given JEE main this year but I'm not very hopeful that I'll make the cut-offs for JEE(advance).So,I would like to know which coaching institute should I join to prepare for JEE 2014.And which is the better option among Resonance,FIIT-JEE and Pathfinder? I'd be very grateful for your help.Thanks in advance.

19th December 2014, 07:52 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Which study center should I join to prepare for JEE (Main + advanced)?

You can get good rank by your hard work. You can join any Institutes to prepare for JEE Main and Advances. FIIT-JEE is better option among Resonance and Pathfinder. If you want another option for Coaching then I suggest you to take admission in ALLEN Institute. Any student after passing 12th can get admission through ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test(ASAT). You can get Scholarship up to 90% based on performance in ASAT, TALLENTEX, JEE Main, Board, Olympiads, KVPY & NTSE. You can apply for ALLEN Institute through its website: WWW.allen.ac.in/ or can by visit its office to obtain Application form by paying 600 rupees.

Address for KOTA center:-
ALLEN Career Institutes, KOTA (Rajasthan)
"Sankalp" CP-6, Indra Vihar, KOTA-324005
Email: [email protected]
21st December 2018, 11:43 PM
siddharthchauhan

Default Re: Which study center should I join to prepare for JEE (Main + advanced)?

Dear;
You can go to any standard coaching (RESONANCE,ALLEN,FIITJEE) as they have structural planned course which will help you for your step growth preparation. At the end its all up to your handwork and dedication towards it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?