6th April 2011, 11:45 AM
Anupriya Amble

Can i join MBA course along with my regular CA program? Are there chances of any date clash in examination?

hey, i will be bcom graduate this year.. can i go for mba and cs together? when are the exam of cs and mbs? does they clashes? please do reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  2. List of government universities and colleges to pursue MBA regular program? What is the date and the type of exam
  3. Should I choose Executive MBA or Regular MBA?
  4. Can I join MBA after a year based on this year MAT score?
  5. Can i do private Double MA in Kanpur University?
  6. Am I eligible to join MBA regular without doing Intermediate?
  7. Is it possible to join B.Com and CS foundation programme simultaneously after doing 12th(ISC)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to study Hotel Management Diploma course along with B.A.(History) at the same time?
  9. Can I be eligible to join MBA course in Madras University after scoring 60% of marks in BBA course? Last date to get the application forms for this? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  11. How to join Infosys InStep program being MBA(Finance) 4th semester student? Brief idea about this program? -- [New]
  12. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  13. Is it possible to study LLB and B.Com degree simultaniously?
  14. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  15. Can I do MBA in Madras university? Last date to buy the application form? Fee structure for correspondence and regular?
  16. What will I gain after passing GATE?
  17. Am i eligible for a regular post graduation courses? What should i choose between MBA or M.Sc? I have done my B.Sc degree through distance learning program
  18. Procedure to join distance MBA program in IGNOU?
14th March 2012, 08:30 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: Can i join MBA course along with my regular CA program? Are there chances of any date clash in examination?

Dear

Already you would get a degree by this year. you apply for post graduation for the same major. so it will be 2 years. simultaneously you can join in MBA through correspondence. you cant do both courses as full time (Regular).

If you want to willing both degree as full time, there will be an option for you. Some institution has 5 year integrated degree. but it will waste you time and money.

you have an option to go for either one is full time and another one should be through correspondence. exam will be never clash in this case. incase it clashed you may write your correspondence degree exam on every April. so no confusion.
17th June 2013, 12:53 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can i join MBA course along with my regular CA program? Are there chances of any date clash in examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anupriya Amble View Post
hey, i will be bcom graduate this year.. can i go for mba and cs together? when are the exam of cs and mbs? does they clashes? please do reply
Yeah surely you can do both the CS and MBA Course at the time ..

But , It's Difficult to Concentrate on both the Courses at the time . Because,CS is no Easy course to Complete. To Complete CA Course, One should have Dedication, Concentration, Hard work and Effects need to Complete CA Course ..

ICSI stands for (Institute of Company Secretary of India ).. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into three levels ,, Foundation Level , Intermediate Level and Final Level ,,

12th Is Minimum Academy to Join in Foundation Level Course in CA Course .. Any faculty candidates are applicable for this CA Foundation course ..

Bachelor degree course is the Minimum Academic Qualification to Join in Intermediate Level in CS Course ..

One should be Registered in any one of the Level in CS Course through Institute of Chartered Account of India..

MBA Means Master of Business Administration . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester.

Colleges students who successfully complete Under Graduation course in any discipline are Eligible to apply for MBA Course .

One should be required to score minimum 50% percentage of marks .

And also required to passed in Entrance Examinations like, CAT/MAT/GMAT Exam etc..

~~ Suggestion

I suggest you to , First Complete any one of the course (ie:- MBA/CS).. After,then Apply for Another course .. Then definitely you may achieve your goal ..
26th June 2013, 12:19 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Yes absolutely that you can do the CS as well as MBA Study course at that time ..

Nonetheless , It truly is Tough to Target the Programs at that time.Since,CS isn't Easy system to be able to Complete. To be able to Finish CA Study course, Individuals must possess Perseverance, Awareness, Effort as well as Consequences have to Finish CA Study course ..

ICSI symbolizes (Institute involving Company Secretary involving Indian ).. A time-span of your system is usually for three a number of your system is split directly into 3 stages ,, Basis Level , Second time beginners Level as well as Ultimate Level ,,

twelfth Is usually Minimum Academy to be able to Interact in Basis Level Study course around CA Study course .. Every university people usually are useful for this CA Basis system ..

Bachelors education system is the Minimum Academic Certification to be able to Interact in Second time beginners Level around CS Study course ..

Individuals must end up being Authorized around any one of the Level around CS Study course by Initiate involving Chartered Bill involving India..

MBA Implies Get better at involving Business Administration.A time-span of your system is ideal for not one but two a number of your system is split directly into a number of semester.

Educational facilities pupils who seem to successfully total Under University system in any control usually are Able eighteen, you are MBA Study course.

Individuals must be required to scores bare minimum 50% percentage of marks.

And in addition required to approved around Entry ways Examinations such as, CAT/MAT/GMAT Examination etc..
14th December 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can we opt for bcom and then hr -finance in iim blore and what are the rules and regulations needed to follow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?